top of page
Paddleboarding Events UK
Paddleboarding Events UK is a combined offer from ourselves at Daddyboards and our partner Heron and Hush based in Bedford. We have come together to offer adventure holidays and weekends to introduce paddlers to more adventurous disciplines of SUP including surfing, open water coastal tours, fast flowing rivers, down winding and touring. We have been delivering trips and courses together for a number of years now and are pleased to combine our expertise and personalities to bring awesome holidays and courses across the UK. Check out the video above to see an example of the fun we get up to!
- Tue, 13 JunLarkfield
- Thu, 22 JunLarkfieldA fun evening of ice breaker challenges and games on a paddle board followed by Cake and Drinks.
- Fri, 14 JulSea PallingCome and experience paddleboarding in the stunning natural beauty of Norfolk, where we will aim to do as much open water paddling as possible - whether this is our preferred SUP surfing, downwinding or a coastal flat water paddle. With access to a Wild Sauna on the beach too!
- Sat, 29 JulBedford, Priory MarinaThis full day trip is £95 pp and includes equipment & a guided SUP tour from Priory Marina Bedford to The Anchor Inn, Great Barford. Lunch at the Inn and time to enjoy the riverside village green & a private 3 hour cruise from Great Barford back to Priory Marina with a Licenced bar on board.
- Mon, 07 AugTy Cwch, Cwmtydu,Explore the beautiful Welsh coast while developing and learning new SUP skills in a friendly and supported environment with fully qualified instructors.
- Thu, 10 AugTy Cwch, Cwmtydu,Explore the beautiful Welsh coast while developing and learning new SUP skills in a friendly and supported environment with fully qualified instructors.
bottom of page